Tonight I was driving from BYU to the gym. I was headed north on University Parkway and I was around the area of Riverwoods (going towards the gym on 800 N). I was going approximately 55 miles per hours which I thought was acceptable since the speed limit was 50. There was a motorcycle man behind me who did not think that my speed was appropriate. I could tell that he didn't approve because he was following very closely behind me. Now maybe I should have been in the right lane but I wasn't and, well, that's not the point. I was scared too move with the motorcycle so close to me so I just kept doing what I was doing.
In no time at all motorcycle man got fed up. In true angry driver fashion he sped around me as quickly as he could. Once he was ahead of me I saw him make a sweeping motion with his arm and I thought that he was probably just flipping me off but then instead of a finger I saw what I can only guess was a shirt. That's right, a shirt. He threw the shirt at me!! It could have been a towel, it could have been underwear, but I believe it was a T-shirt. It landed on the road before it hit my car. What the crap!
Now for the good news.... Once I arrived at the gym I went swimming and none of the old men called me fat.
No comments:
Post a Comment